Thursday, August 04, 2011

New York vs Paris, A Tally of Two Cities




One of my favorite Turkish authors, Buket Uzuner, puts it this way: "My soulmate Istanbul, Ex-Husband Paris and Lover New York"
I couldn't agree more.  Istanbul is my caring, compassionate, meant-to-be significant other. Waiting for me to grow-up and go back, so we can settle down together.
Paris is full of memories. I expected so much from Paris, my disappointment was inevitable. We had to break up.
As far as New York goes.. I still don't know why I love New York. And I still don't know why I can't leave New York...

I came across with this blog by Vahram Muratyan. He does a great job visualizing the tally of two cities. Here are my faves, and yes, they are all about food within the context of this blog:













No comments:

Post a Comment